What personal information do we collect?
We collect only basic personal information:
– full name;
– company’s name and business area, company’s address;
– job title;
– email address;
– phone number, including country code.
We may also collect other personal information provided by you whenever you find it appropriate.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information when you contact us directly to request information about our services:
– filling in electronic forms on our website;
– sending enquiry emails to us;
– visiting our website (devices you use give us some other technical information like IP address cookies);
– from other sources.
How do we use information we collect?
Using of your personal information is performed only by reason of:
– providing you with newsletters;
– informing you about our services and events we organaze;
– inviting you to events that you are interested in;
– communicating with you upon your request;
– other purposes that you agreed to.
Technical information is used to improve our website and take further steps to ensure safety of your personal information.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
On our website we use reasonable security measures to protect information under our control from loss, misuse or modification. We protect all information disclosed to us by clients in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. We also use technical measures to guarantee safety of information.
Access rights to personal information of our website users is limited to authorized employees or coworkers of SOFORO GROUP in accordance with GDPR, ensuring protection from an unauthorized access to personal information.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Your personal information is used within SOFORO GROUP for purposes mentioned above. Your personal information will not be transferred to any third party other than SOFORO GROUP without your prior consent.
What rights do you have?
At your own discretion, you can at any time:
– request from us any information related to processing of your personal information (what kind of personal information is being processed, how it was obtained, who is processing this information, etc.);
– unsubscribe partially or wholly from our mailings;
– revoke your consent to processing of personal information;
– request for your personal information to be deleted (the right to be forgotten).
In case you revoke your consent for processing, we will immediately delete all your personal information from our database unless there are other legal grounds binding us to process your personal information.
Transfer of personal information outside the European Union.
SOFORO GROUP is a company, located in Russian Federation, processing of collected personal information includes also transfer outside the European Union to the third countries, in accordance with the provisions of Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses concerning the transfer of personal data to processors established in a third country under Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (2010/87/EU) or a new Decision of the European Commission amending the above one and the internal agreement of SOFORO GROUP.
How to contacts us?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email email@example.com